Bluehost Review, Best Hosting Plans for Small Businesses
One of the oldest web hosts started in 1996, Bluehost has become the largest brand name when it comes to WordPress hosting. They are an official ‘WordPress’ recommended hosting provider. With Bluehost, you never have to worry about your website being slow even when there is a lot of traffic. Their 24/7 expert support is always there to help when you need it by phone, email, or live chat. They are rated #1 in web hosting for small businesses. At funnymoney.click you can get 60% discount on starter account. Use the following link to know more about the offer. What more, BlueHost offer 30days money back guarantee.
What Expert Say about BlueHost:
“Bluehost embodies performance, reliability, affordability, and user-friendliness — four of many tenets the team members pride themselves on delivering to customers. Having personally been a Bluehost customer, I can vouch for this company’s commitment to the hosting community, and it’s great to see the continued improvements to flexibility, speed, cost, and so on. This is a host you can trust as a novice, and their services are the type with which you can grow your personal brand or professional site — from shared to cloud servers and beyond.”
After reviewing Bluehost services in details, we are awarding them with the title “Best Web Hosting for Small Businesses”.
Bluehost Hosting Plans
For beginners, Bluehost’s affordable shared hosting plans are perfect for getting started. All plans have unmetered bandwidth, and their Pro and Prime plans also include unlimited websites, storage space, and email accounts.
The cloud hosting plans offer a bit more power and flexibility for users who are more technically inclined. You can add CPU and RAM accelerate as needed, and get detailed performance data on your dashboard.
For those with growing WordPress sites who need more powerful hosting without wanting to deal with all the technical details, They offer managed hosting optimized for WordPress.
Pros of Bluehost:
- Most plans include unlimited disk storage, domain hosting, email addresses, and bandwidth.
- You get a free domain name for a year included with your purchase.
- The enhanced cPanel is really easy to use and offers fast access to features.
- Tons of free website scripts are available, including social networking scripts, blog support, mailing lists, message forums, Joomla and Drupal and Tikiwiki.
- eCommerce features are good with multiple shopping carts available and SSL security.
- It is fast. Integrate with CloudFlare, and you’ll get even better performance.
Cons of Bluehost:
- While there are many useful add-ons available, unfortunately, you need to install many of them to get the full functionality you need.
- The customer service team gets mixed reviews. Which is common. You can read Review on HostGator that HostGator too gets mixed reviews. With regard to most hosting companies, BlueHost get better reviews on the net.
BlueHost is in the top of bestseller list is for a reason! Most customer reviews boasts about their live support highly. It is the WordPress recommended hosting partner. 25% of world’s websites run on WordPress platform.
If you are going to start a new blog or a web-store in WordPress platform, BlueHost would be a great pick for you. Join the list of happy customers. You can get the discounted BlueHost offer here. You can read How to install WordPress on Blue host here.
If you find the post useful, feel free to share it with your friends. Subscribe to our newsletter for more awesome news, deals and promos.